Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions below:
- How to install this software?
- Where is my serial number so I can register?
- lost your serial number?
- What is the difference between an trial version and the registered version?
- Will you charge for upgrades?
- What is the difference between CD/DVD Label Maker and Label Maker Professional for Mac?
- How to import an image to my label?
- I want to go directly to the Avery label I have on hand, How to find my label format there?
- I can't get the quick address fields to work.
- How to get the database to "merge" with my labels.
Database and Address Book
- I do not have anyway to access or start the database.
- I get a message: "this file is not an address book file". What am I doing wrong?
- How to create a new database?
- How to import my address book from Mac OS X?
- How to get Label Maker Pro to import information from an Excel database?
- How can I select certain addresses to print from a database?
- How to add a second data into the data base?
- I am trying to import a address file into your label program. The data is not merging onto the proper line. Any ideas?
- How to re-define or customize State field in the database record?
- Do your program support a canadian address in the label?
- I've import my mailing lists in excel/txt, but the first name, city, zip fields are all scrambled in inappropriate fields, what am I doing wrong?
- I am trying to format the fields for a mail merge. One of the fields requires the contents to run over two lines. This program appears to not allow this?
- I've switching our label printer to a Windows. Are the databases we have created for the Mac version usable on the Windows version?
- How to make and print multiple labels with different addresses or information?
- Is there any way to print out a single label, rather then a sheet of labels?
- How can I print only one label in the position number 3?
- How to make a single address print duplicates?
1. Download the .dmg file from our website.
2. Double-click the downloaded disk image (e.g. Label-Maker-Professional.dmg) to 'mount' it.
3. It'll now appear like a hard drive. Drag the iWinsoft Label Maker Pro folder inside the disk image to your applications folder.
4. Eject the application's disk image. click on its desktop icon and then press Command + E.
5. Start the product from the Applications folder.
Shortly after placing your order, you should receive an e-mail containing the license code (serial number) for the product that you purchased.[ Top ]
Online serial number lookup is available. you'll be able to view detailed information about your order right online![ Top ]
The unregistered version differs from the activated one by the "Demo Version" on the printout. All the other functionality is the same. Registering gets rid of "Demo Version"[ Top ]
Never. All future versions of Label Maker Pro will be free upgrades for registered users.[ Top ]
If you need to work with CD/DVD labels, it would be better to use the CD/DVD Label Maker for Mac,
it allows a lot of backgrounds, predefined templates.
On the other hand, the Label Maker Professional for Mac main features is the powerful database, and ability to mail merge the database information. It allow you to make address labels, mailing labels, shipping labels, file folders labels, Form Letters, ID cards, and so on.
Please select Import Graphic menu from the File drop-down menu. After you choose the image, just click on your label and drag image box.[ Top ]
If you have on hands, say Avery 5920 Address label, you just need to open the Address Labels Category,
and find you label there. click chere to view the screenshot.
alternatively you may want to find a label by label type, in this case just switch to Formats By Type mode:
click chere to view the screenshot.
open the type Labels, and find you label format there.
Open the database with your return addresses. Then switch to the Label panel,
and either use the Quick address tool,
or just the Object>Add QuickAddress menu option.
Please switch to the labels panel, and add the desired database field objects to your label
using the Object>Add Database Field menu option. then move the cursor to the desired location on your label,
and click the mouse. The object appears at this location.
Database and Address Book
Just click the "Database" button at the bottom of the windows, the program will switch to database panel.[ Top ]
please drag the program to your hard drive from the .dmg file. When you start it from .dmg, it's write protected, so the product can't create and save your database. including address book.[ Top ]
To create a new database, please switch to the Database panel at the bottom of the windows,
then click the New Database button on the left of the main window.
Add the desired name into the New Database dialog box, and click OK. A new database appears in the databases list.
Note: Please drag the product to your hard drive from the .dmg file. If you start it from .dmg, it's write protected, so the product can't create and and save your database.
Just switch to the Database panel, then click on the Address Book in the Databases list on the left. Your Mac address book will be imported.[ Top ]
Please save your excel file as .txt, in this case you get the tab delimited text in this file. After that, switch to the Database panel, then please use Import database... from the Label Maker Pro's File menu. The file will be imported.
[ Top ]
Use Groups. Just add certain records to a group, then select this group in the Database>Select Groups to View. Only the records of the selected group will be in the browser.[ Top ]
A new database record can be added to the current database by selecting New Record from the Database pull-down menu. A blank record is added to your database. or just pressing the [Shift] and [Enter] keys.[ Top ]
Please let me know if you import from the text delimited file, or from address book. If from text file, then please pay attention to the import order. You can change it by dragging the fields in the Import dialog box.[ Top ]
Please select Preferences->Verification panel and switch to International.
Yes, please open your database and select Preferences from the Application menu,
switch to the Verification panel, and click International.
This will removes restrictions on the State and Zip Code fields.
When you import data, please select the correct delimiter setting first.
For the Excel files, you should use Tab delimiter.
After doing this (I used comma delimiter in my source file), just drag the list items of the right list in the desired order.
when you are finished, just click OK.
The Note Field allows two on more lines of text. see screenshot.[ Top ]
Yes, the database files are compatible with both Mac and Windows versions of the Label Maker Pro.[ Top ]
Please create a new database, and add the addresses there. After that, create you label, and place the database objects onto it,
using the Object menu. You may also want to place the QuickAddress object. After that use Print command,
and see the preview. All the labels will have different addresses and information.
For more infomation, Please check the guide at:
When you switch to Preview, just fill the From: and To: fields.
In the Preview mode, Command- click on the labels to remove it from printing loop. Second Command click returns it back to printing.[ Top ]
Step 1. Please switch to the Database panel, and select the Return Address screen,
Step 2. Switch to Label panel, select the desired label format, and add database field objects, Step 3. Switch to Preview panel, set the From: to zero and To: to 200, and click Print.
If you can't find the answer you need in the FAQs, please contact us, our support team will answer your email as quickly as possible!
Sales Team: email@example.com
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org comments powered by Disqus
Fast unlimited premium support
Special benefits on all iWinsoft Software products
Please try product and then order it.
RegNow is a trusted name in highly secure online credit card processing and process payment details using advanced encryption technology to safeguard all transactions from unauthorized viewing.
Product download link delivered instantly.